Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Alvin Journeyman - Orsen Scott Card (The Tales of Alvin Maker, Bk. 4)

 This fantastic book starts out with a trial of false accusations against Alvin and I was so caught up in the trial and wondering what's going to happen after the trial that I was 90% of the way through the whole book before I realized the trial WAS the whole book.  I was a little disappointed by that, but it was captivating the way a Jerry Springer show can be, so I wasn't too sad.  This book had all the wit and beautiful world building one expects from Card seamlessly paired with the riveting train wreck that is Reddit's r/relationship forum.  

Card is absolutely one of my favorite authors and I encourage anyone who likes some sci-fi fantasy stuff to give him a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment