Thursday, October 14, 2021

Day Trading: A Step by Step Guide to Creating Passive Income and Financial Freedom - John Josefh Mallardh

 Lots of smart advice like practice first before risking real money, if you are in a slump just get out for a bit to clear your head, and most importantly do not ever use money you can't afford to lose! The patterns didn't translate so well in an audiobook but I know of them and could look them up.  I assume they are all in the print version of this book.  But for me, the biggest take home is I don't have enough money to do this and won't ever if only looking at my personal income.  Apparently, no one will let you day trade without tens of thousands of dollars.  So now I see why stuff like Robinhood took off so hard, even after all the closures and sketchy business practices were publicized.  

No comments:

Post a Comment