Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Maze Runner – James Dashner (The Maze Runner Series, Bk. 1)

3 July 2015

This is a good book. If it had been around when I was a “young adult reader” (which would have been the ages of 9-13 for me) I would have been all over this. However, as it happened, it’s just a good book. Not as dystopian as other things I’ve read, not close, so if that’s your favorite genera, it might be a bit of a disappointment. And the mystery isn’t really all that mysterious, you can figure it out right away what has to be going on (having read Ender’s Game years ago, it already put me on the right track in knowing what was going on and a likely explanation of why). BUT it was still a pretty good book, definitely worth picking up while you wait on the next installment of whatever your other favorite series is.

No comments:

Post a Comment