Thursday, March 31, 2022

The Truth About Money: Everything you need to know about money - Ric Edelman

 The author has some very good points, but they are old news.  (this is not a new book so I guess that's not surprising)  It was a lot of "save your money" and "pay the highest interest first/snowball" kinda ideas.  So that won't help most people as we all know those things (even if you can't make them work).  But I'd say this book really shines in the "how to avoid taxes" overview and particularly in estate taxes/death taxes.  No one in my family has yet ever really needed that before and the amount is so high now, I can't imagine we ever will, but if something amazing happens, I at least know there are options and I can go to a professional to make sure it's properly set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment